There are different methods of repairing underground pipelines. In the traditional methods, the complete area like the landscape above the damaged pipe would need to be dug out before the plumbers can repair the pipes. These jobs are time-consuming, highly disruptive, troublesome to deal with, and costly too.
How Do Underground Pipes Become Damage?
Damage to underground drain pipelines isn’t an uncommon occurrence. These installations can suffer damage due to a variety of reasons, including:
- The natural pressure & ground movement
- Heavy impact
- Tree roots
- Age-related deterioration
- Poor Installation techniques
- Use of inferior quality products & materials during installations
Regardless of what has caused the damage, you must get the pipes fixed without delay. But we at Hero Plumbing always recommend that clients opt for a modern method of fixing these pipes- it is called pipe relining.
What Is Pipe Relining Sydney?
Advancements in pipe replacement and repair technology have brought to market the ‘Pipe Relining‘ process, which has been in use now for more than 25 years in countries throughout the world. This is the process in detail:
- In this method, the pipe relining expert will use a CCTV drain camera to determine where the pipe damage is and what has caused this damage.
- They will dig only a small trench at either end of the pipe for this inspection.
- Before the pipe relining Sydney work, the professional plumbers will clear all the clogs such as debris, roots, and other blockages from the pipe.
- They will insert a single-piece liner into the existing pipe. This liner is typically a woven sock that is made up of 2-part resin.
- Once it has been inserted into the pipe, it will be inflated and allowed to cure for a few hours, and it forms a sturdy pipe within a pipe. This sleeve significantly increases the strength and resilience of the feature and extends its lifespan.
Benefits of Pipe Relining
There are many benefits to this method, including:
- Minimal digging needed
- Less intrusive and very little damage to the hardscaping
- Quicker than standard pipe repair methods
- Faster completion
- The lining is covered with a 50-year warranty
What Can Be Repaired With Pipe Relining?
This technology is incredibly versatile and can be used to fix a wide variety of pipes and components, such as:
- Broken pipes
- Multiple Bends in pipes of 45 & 90 degrees
- Repairs from 1m up to 100m in length
- Pipes in a size range of 40mm – 300mm
- Pipe junctions
- Dislocated pipes
As you can see, a variety of underground pipe issues can be fixed using the pipe relining Sydney technique. We can handle these projects on commercial and residential properties. It is an extremely reliable method of repairing damaged pipes.
For any additional information on our blocked drains Sydney services, please call Hero Plumbing at 1300 437 688. We are an experienced and reputable pipe relining company that offers clients the best services and value for money. You can request a free quote via this form. We have different specials at different times, find the latest discounts and offers on this page.